fans of Justice with Judge Jeanine Pirro (An Unofficial Board)

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
court is in session
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of Justice Is Served on your social bookmarking website
USA,EST

Share | 

Welcome Aboard,introduce yourself here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
boxersrboss
Admin

PostSubject: Welcome Aboard,introduce yourself here   Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:04 am

Surprised 

Just opened.Will be adding more statements and polls. A huge fan of Judge Jeanine Pirro on Fox News. I thought this would be a great place to include her polls. Talk about the show.
Meet other Judge Jeanine viewers. Introduce yourself. When did you first start watching Judge Jeanine? What was your favorite show to date? How long have you been familiar with Judge Jeanine? Do you consider yourself conservative,liberal, libertarian,tea party (if you had to pick one)?Are you a regular Fox viewer? What do you think the outcome of the scandals (actually they're more like FELONIES)will be ie Benghazi,IRS, NSA, FEC?
May be adding a few categories as we go along.Meantime let's talk about the show and her great opening statements. Will be adding polls in short order so keep an eye peeled.Feel Free to start a topic of your own!
Thanks for joining. anysuggestions 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://justiceserved.fullboards.com
boxersrboss
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Aboard,introduce yourself here   Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:44 pm

intro to admin
Boxers Are Boss

Conservative.Did not vote the big O. Catholic. aka boxerpaws60 and the ratzpack for the tweety birds.
never miss Justice with Judge Jeanine.She speaks truth to power!
Old enough to remember Watergate.
Married for 20 yrs(going on 21)& proud Navy mom.Pro Life.No doubt about it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://justiceserved.fullboards.com

Welcome Aboard,introduce yourself here
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1